Google Remarketing Static
Google Dynamic Remarketing
Studies have shown that specific dynamic remarketing ads will outperform the standard remarketing lists by as much as 2x so creating custom lists for your top performing products and categories is a no brainer.
Here are 5 really good examples of remarketing lists that have worked well that I first learned about from Mary over at CPC Strategy.
- Visitors that visit specific category pages
- Visitors that visit one of your best-seller product pages (80/20 rule)
- Visitors that abandon a cart that is more than $100 or $500
- Visitors that are in specific interest categories. Google uses the login data of it’s users to target them with ads if they visit other websites that have similar products or themes associated with your store. In this way you reach new customers with dynamic remarketing.
- Visitors who are on your email list. Google allows you to upload your email list of people who have purchased which it then matches with its user base to remarked to its users. This allows you to generate awareness with buyers of new products that they are likely to be interested in based on their past purchases. You can read more about this strategy here.
For instructions on how to create these lists please read the “how to create remarketing lists within Adwords” section of this guide.